In the Community
COMMITTED TO OUR CLIENTS & OUR COMMUNITY
At Voyage Wealth Architects, our team members believe in personal responsibility, fun, growth, collaboration and community.
We feel strongly that a company must support the community in which it operates and that service to others is a critical component of the way we do business. After all, financial planning at its core is about helping individuals and families improve their lives and achieve their dreams.
That’s why we are honored to support a number of local nonprofits and the amazing work they are doing to improve our communities:
- The Walker Art Center – bringing affordable art & education programs to the Twin Cities community
- Masonic Children’s Hospital – creating medical breakthroughs and addressing the physical, emotional and cultural needs of the tiniest in our community
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - funding cutting-edge research for every type of blood cancer
- People Serving People – providing emergency shelter and support for families experiencing homelessness in Minnesota
- Birdies4Brains – supporting individuals in our community who have been impacted by brain injury
- 3M Open – helping organizations that are impacted by COVID-19 & those committed to bolstering racial equity
We also take great pride in supporting causes that are near and dear to the hearts of our clients, including:
- Youth Advantage
- Vivienne’s Joy Foundation
- Every Third Saturday
- Holes Fore Hope
- And more!