COMMITTED TO OUR CLIENTS & OUR COMMUNITY
At Voyage Wealth Architects, our team members believe in personal responsibility, fun, growth, collaboration and community.
We feel strongly that a company must support the community in which it operates and that service to others is a critical component of the way we do business. After all, financial planning at its core is about helping individuals and families improve their lives and achieve their dreams.
On September 21, 2023, Voyage proudly committed $250,000 to M Health Fairview Masonic Children’s Hospital to support children undergoing dialysis treatment. The investment over the next five years will go toward the hire of a certified child life specialist for children impacted by kidney diseases and kidney cancers.
In addition to supporting the children’s hospital, we are honored to support a number of other local nonprofits and the amazing work they are doing to improve our communities:
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - funding cutting-edge research for every type of blood cancer
- People Serving People – providing emergency shelter and support for families experiencing homelessness in Minnesota
- Best Buddies - offering One-to-One Friendship and Leadership Development programs for individuals with and without intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD)
- Bash For Brains – raising funds to bring an end to Alzheimer’s
- Birdies4Brains – supporting individuals in our community who have been impacted by brain injury
We also take great pride in supporting causes that are near and dear to the hearts of our clients, including:
- Players Health Foundation
- Youth Advantage
- Vivienne’s Joy Foundation
- Every Third Saturday
- Holes Fore Hope
- And more!
Follow us on Facebook & LinkedIn to see photos and updates about our community service in action.